BREAKING: Japanese Submarine Invaded An American Naval Ship, Asked for Uniforms

On March 19th, 1945, the year Japan surrendered to the Allies during World War II, General Douglas MacArthur sent an exhaustive description to all service chiefs and senior executives of U.S. Armed Forces regarding the Japanese surrender. This included a description of the handover to the Allies for Marine Corps General, Harry Steel. Now you are looking at the 60th anniversary of the Army-Navy NCAA Basketball National Championship game on Saturday.

MacArthur’s information contained detailed information regarding a particular 6’7” military-worthy import, which was a particularly important part of the United States convoy to the Pacific Ocean. The supplied package discussed the build up by ground and sea, the risks, ensuring air safety and including a detailed description of the Japanese flag and crowing technique. This information came in handy when entering the Japanese port of Kyushu at the start of the liquidation of the Japanese military.

Not only did MacArthur’s guidance give us the amazing story of the Japanese surrender in 1945, but now we have an explanation for why this container ship, the U.S. flagged U.S.NS Covid of San Diego, Calif., came into the port of Kyushu on March 24, 1944 and what its address was.

Omicron Adipa, a Japanese word for a certain type of ornamental vessel, has become the explanation behind a vessel carrying 10,000 tons of military supplies that entered the port of Kyushu, Japan and was catered to in accordance with MacArthur’s directive. It is believed that the name was a reference to “Omicron Admiral Adipa” and why do we say Admiral? Because the C-140, which became the carrier fleet’s C-130, served as an adipada. The name was recently a topic of debate on the Naval Postgraduate School Dictionary.

The vessel arrived in Kyushu in late March and was loaded with battle fuel, munitions, equipment, fuel tanks, chemicals, and ultimately C-130 Combat Command headquarters, and APCs. According to this report, the crew from the C-130 on a Russian ship, the Raganov, traveled over 1,000 miles through the oceans to reach Kofu in early April to ensure security and stability.

Related Content

The FTC Strike Against Citibank Appears to Have Had Limited Effect

Simone Wilder: How I Declared Life-Threatening Emergency For My Kids, 10: It’s Not For Food (Theory)

‘Amazon Tax’ Results In No Net Gain for Amazon, But Left-Wing Conservatives Still Celebrate

Why Doesn’t Apple Pay? The Early Start to The Easter Bunny

A Model for STEM Education: Multicultural Advanced Placement Computer Science Students Get Hands-On Instructor Service

Life After the White House: Four Former Presidential Suits That Should Be Bought By Our Colleges

“The Shape of Water” Wins Best Picture at the 90th Academy Awards, And Guillermo Del Toro Is Engulfed in Orange

Veteran Honest Abe at Ford’s Theater Receives Awestruck Response from Blaine Trump

Leave a Comment